Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's time

Okay, time for a new post. I got a bunch of blogging out of my system and now I am stagnating. Sweetpea moved in with me!!! It's been super crazy busy, with all the packing and moving and unpacking, but surprisingly all has gone very smoothly. No fighting about what to keep and what to give away. We have really been planning this for a while, so we had discussed a bunch of giving away, throwing away and storage prior to the move. Thus, things are good! I'm so happy when I come home and see his motorcycle in the garage. It would be so nice to say 'in the driveway', but I don't have a house. I have a condo. Thankfully, it's two bedrooms. And has laundry. The one thing I did not anticipate was the increase in laundry volume. I feel like we are drowning in laundry. Sweetpea has to learn to use the machines, but I am so compulsive about my laundry (delicates, handwash, cold, warm, bleach, etc) that it's probably best if I do it. It might be a weekend seminar otherwise.
He's been cooking, it is lovely. Finally, I am just so happy that he is here. He is right now rearranging the kitchen. Soo cute. Ok sorry.
In other news: I buckled and hired a wedding coordinator. And now I can finally sleep at night. I was worried about how I would coordinate everything the day of my wedding, and not lose my mind. Everyone I spoke to said that either the best thing they did was hire a wedding coordinator, or the worst thing they did was take it all on themselves. In between there are those amazing people who can actually delegate the various and assorted responsibilities successfully, but my day will be tight on time and I don't think our friends will have time to get up there, show me the love, and also do their tasks. Nope, it's all taken care of. The florist, the transportation shuttles, etceterah.
Any new pictures? Not so much, Let's see. I am going for a trial run on my hair and makeup next week, here are some pics of how I would like my hair to look:



We shall see if the actual pictures of me look anything like this next week!
Ok, well I can't think of any other big exciting news right now, except that my favorite baby is coming to see us this weekend, and he is bringing his parents, K &A, we are making them hotdogs and french fries!
Hasta luego
Dr. A

No comments: